Jesus Christ is Lord. We choose to follow the way of the gospel and be members of Christ’s church.
This time and this place are God’s gifts to us, and we are called to be God’s active presence to all those around us.
As a Christian community rooted in Anabaptist principles, we worship God as we:
- Experience the power, grace and love of God;
- Discern and share our gifts and resources
- Prepare and equip each other to live Christ-like lives;
- Nurture all who are present in our community;
- Participate actively in the life of the congregation and the denomination; and
- Reach out to others in service and invitation to faith.
- As Mennonites we are committed to bringing peace, justice, reconciliation and the Good News to each other and to the world around us.